Sunday, October 26, 2008

Catfish Picnic

 

Saturday, Dennis's department at work had a catfish picnic at a new park in Clinton at lunch. We went to it before going to the football game. The food was really good and the weather was very nice. There were some other kids there so Abbey and Brandon had a good time playing with them. Brandon was so worried that we were going to miss the state game. He kept asking if it was 6:00 yet and it was only 12:00. Poor thing LOVES to be in Starkville so he sure didn't want to miss out on anything.

I finally upgraded to Picasa 3. I have been using Picasa ever since I started this blog in 2005 and I think it is a really neat program. I was playing around with it tonight and finally figured out how to add text. Of course, Dennis had to show me but now I can do without his help.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: