Thursday, April 01, 2010

This one's for you...

I am SOOO glad that this week is a short work week. Whoo Hoo!!!! I love having long weekends. That means extra time to love on my baby and some good quality time with the hubs! We mostly have to see each other through a fence these days at the ball fields but we love this time of the year and Coleson loves to be outside as well. I don’t really have much to post about today. I will have lots of pictures after our fun filled weekend. The Easter bunny comes in a few days to see the kiddos. He will not disappoint this year and Dennis and I enjoyed filling the baskets. I will leave you with a picture of my sweet baby. My mom gets very upset if she looks at my blog and I don’t have new pictures posted. So this one’s for you Grammie….

No comments: