Monday, August 17, 2009

How cute am I?




Coleson and I had a photo shoot in the floor Saturday afternoon. Is he not the cutest thing you have ever seen? He was smiling and playing so of course I had to get the camera out. He had his 6 month pictures made yesterday afternoon and he did great. Mauri Hart said that he is the easiest baby that she has ever photographed. He smiles the entire time. That may be because he has had a camera in his face ever since he was a few seconds old. I will be sure and post the website once they are up for everyone to see.

Dennis and I had a pretty relaxing weekend. We ate pizza Friday night and he tagged along for a little shopping. J Saturday we ate lunch with Uncle Preston and Aunt Bethany and shopped some more. Abbey had softball tryouts for a new select team Sunday and she made it. Congrats Abbey! There was never a doubt in my mind that you wouldn’t. You are such a star of the softball field. I am excited about hanging out with softball moms again.

We are off to a wedding this weekend. Dennis and I are going to drive to Tupelo Saturday morning, but Coleson is going to go with my parents Friday night. This will be his first night away from me. Grammie is excited but Momma is a little nervous. Hopefully he will do ok for her. I have officially started my Christmas shopping. We don’t buy anything for the kiddos after August. It must be put on a Christmas list. I hope everyone has a great week. Abbey and Brandon come back home tonight so our family is complete again for the week (at least for now)!! Coleson loves them so much!



No comments: