Friday, August 21, 2009

The Things Kids Say and Do

I meant to share this story sooner but I just thought about it. Every night while at the beach Dennis, Abbey and Brandon would go catch crabs in the sand. Both kids had a flashlight that they used to find them. The last night we were there this is a conversation between Abbey and Brandon.

Brandon: “Abbey, if you don’t turn that flashlight off right now, then we are going to go back to the condo.” (apparently she had it on and he thought the batteries were going to run down)

Abbey: “Ok, then let’s go back.”

Brandon: “No, No! I didn’t mean to say that.”

1 comment:

Me said...

Holy Moly!!! hahahah.... I love those two so much.. I am still laughing about this.. It makes perfect sense though.. Abbey knows how to outsmart her younger brother and Brandon Lee falls for it everytime.. I missed talking to them this morning.. It was like not having coffee to start my day.. Yall have fun at the wedding this weekend and enjoy yourself I know ColeColeeto will be with Grammie.. Have a good one....