Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I would like to share a recipe that I enjoy. My rommate thinks I am crazy because Dennis and I eat it all the time. It is very easy to make and doesn't take much time at all. It only calls for a few ingredients. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as we do.

Mexican Spaghetti

12 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
1 package taco seasoning mix
1 lb. ground beef
1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes in sauce, undrained
2 cans (11 oz. each) whole kernel corn with red & green peppers (Mexicorn), undrained
1 can (7 oz.) diced green chiles, undrained
1/2 cup shredded Mexican-Style cheese

- Break pasta in half. Cook according to package directions.

- Prepare taco seasoning mix with the meat in large skillet according to package directions. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, the corn with its liquid, and the green chilies. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.

- Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add meat mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese.

No comments: