Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Things about you:
- You weigh 22 pounds.
- wear a size 4 diaper
- wear 12-18 month clothes
- You are completely on table food and you like everything.
- You are on whole milk and completely off formula (halleluiah!!).
- You have 6 teeth.
- You babble all the time saying “MaMa”, “DaDa”, “BaBa” and “LaLa”.
- You stand up on everything. Your favorite spot is the dishwasher.
- You love the bathtub. You like to splash but don’t like to get splashed.
- You like to throw a fit if you don’t get your way.
The birthday party planning is definitely on the top of my list now that we are just a few weeks away. Just a little sneak peak of the theme. It has been so much fun to plan.
Dennis built a fire in the fire pit on the back patio last night after supper so we roasted marshmallows. They were so good and it was fun to sit and relax by the fire.
Coleson loves his sock monkey that Grammie and Pappy gave him for Christmas. He holds it while he sleeps until I take it away from him before I go to bed.
P.S. - Like my background? Abbey picked it out the other night for me. Thanks Abbey! It was a great choice.
Here is a video of Abbey and Brandon riding their new Razors. These look like a lot of fun!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Then we spent a little time this afternoon resting. Abbey dressed Coleson up. He will not like this pictures one day.
His new gun. He was so excited and can't wait to shoot it.
Then it was time to open the early bird gift. A Christmas can't go by without this tradition. Just ask my dad. :)
Coleson was already in the bed so he will have to participate next year. I don't think he really knows whats going on anyways. We played Battleship last night and I am headed off to play again this morning. The boys won all three times last night so the girls are taking them down today!!