Tuesday, December 29, 2009

11 Months

I CAN NOT believe that in a month my baby will be a year old. It is crazy how times flies. This time last year I was waddling around for sure. He is such a joy and this has been the most amazing year of my life.



Things about you:
- You weigh 22 pounds.
- wear a size 4 diaper
- wear 12-18 month clothes
- You are completely on table food and you like everything.
- You are on whole milk and completely off formula (halleluiah!!).
- You have 6 teeth.
- You babble all the time saying “MaMa”, “DaDa”, “BaBa” and “LaLa”.
- You stand up on everything. Your favorite spot is the dishwasher.
- You love the bathtub. You like to splash but don’t like to get splashed.
- You like to throw a fit if you don’t get your way.

The birthday party planning is definitely on the top of my list now that we are just a few weeks away. Just a little sneak peak of the theme. It has been so much fun to plan.





Dennis built a fire in the fire pit on the back patio last night after supper so we roasted marshmallows. They were so good and it was fun to sit and relax by the fire.


Coleson loves his sock monkey that Grammie and Pappy gave him for Christmas. He holds it while he sleeps until I take it away from him before I go to bed.


Today is my Friday at work. It will be nice to have a few days off to rest from all the Christmas fun and get ready for year 2010. A little TLC with the kids is always nice too!


P.S. - Like my background? Abbey picked it out the other night for me. Thanks Abbey! It was a great choice.

Here is a video of Abbey and Brandon riding their new Razors. These look like a lot of fun!


1 comment:

The Trobough's said...

Climbing in the dishwasher is Whitley Claire's favorite thing to do also!! I didn't know she could climb in there until I left her alone for TEN SECONDS and I come back in to the kitchen and find her standing on the top of the dishwasher rattling the top rack....Geez!