Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Recap Part 1

What a great weekend we had even though it rained out most of our plans on Saturday. Friday night we went to my parents house and ate chilli and then went to Canton to the City of Lights. They were having a Sipin' Cider and all of the stores were open late. Each store made their own apple cider and you voted on which one was the best. I just love to look in all the stores on the square. It is right up my alley!

Abbey and Brandon sampling cider.
After we shopped around and took a sip of all the ciders, we decided to ride the carousel. I rode with Coleson but it was so hard to get a picture with us moving. None of them turned out. My dad managed to get one of Abbey and Brandon.

Our sweet babies!
The entire gang....
We went back to my parents house afterwards and drank a glass of hot chocolate. My dad got out his little guitars and Abbey and Brandon played a little music for us.
Abbey playing away!

Brandon was playing and singing "Jingle Bells." It was too funny!

More of our weekend coming soon. Stay tuned....

No comments: