Saturday, December 05, 2009

Birthday Boy


We went and ate mexican last night to celebrate with the birthday boy. Our niece, Chloe, let it slip that it was his birthday. :) Thanks Chloe! We needed a good laugh and a yummy dessert. My hubby, baby boy and I spent the afternoon together yesterday and it was so nice to have an afternoon off with nothing to do. Coleson couldn't go to daycare because of his pink eye so it was a good excuse to spend some time together. He is much better now and the redness is pretty much gone.
I was so excited last night to go outside and find it snowing. We took Coleson out but of course he had no clue what was going on. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I am off to do some more Christmas shopping. I am so close to being done, but our kids are finished which is a huge relief to me. Now if I can just get them wrapped.

1 comment:

Valerie Davis said...

happy birthday dennis!!