Tuesday, March 30, 2010
The first hit of the season was caught on video. The sun was directly in our eyes so it is hard to see.
Monday, March 29, 2010
I found this picture of Brandon saved on my computer and it reminded me of the recent picture of Coleson on his 4-wheeler. How cute are these!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Coleson can't stand for anything to be in place and is constantly in to everything. Me, on the other hand, has to have everything in place at ALL times. I have given up on the DVD's and pick them up at night after he is in the bed unless I decide to put them back so that he can pull them out again. He loves to throw things so he slings the DVD's all over our room. We hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
This is the way Coleson likes to drink his milk now. He gets is everywhere and he thinks its funny. I had to change his clothes twice last night in an hour. When I took his cup away, he got mad. He definitley has an attitude. I can't imagine where he got that from. :)
Monday, March 22, 2010
Abbey even jumped up on her feet a few times.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Coleson loves Rascal. He is the first person Coleson looks for when he wakes up in the morning and starts pointing and saying dog. BTW - Coleson has a new word this week... Thank you. It is so cute how he says it.
We have another busy weekend ahead of us. I am so thankful for my weekends.... no work, all play! We have a surprise for Abbey and Brandon. Maybe a little road trip in the works. :)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Now on to this little man.
Oh how he is changing everyday. I knew the day would come when he would start crying when Dennis or I dropped him off at daycare, but I didn't know it would start last week. Before last week, he wanted down as soon as I got in his room and was off to play never looking back to see if I was still there. Not anymore. He will not let me put him down nor will he go to his teacher. I do realize that he is fine 5 minutes after I leave but it sure is hard leaving him while he is screaming and has his hands out for me to come back. I have been told this is just a stage and for me not to worry that he is just fine.
We are always looking for an excuse at work to bring food to snack on during the day. So what better day than today.... St. Patrick's Day. We were told to bring something green so I brought Guacamole Dip. It was a huge hit. It doesn't look to pretty in the bowl but it sure was yummy!
Dennis is at home with Brandon today and one of his friends got to come play with him. They were going to the ball field to play around. Dennis wanted to work with Brandon some for baseball. There just isn't enough time the few days we get him so today was perfect. Brandon loves his Daddy and it is so cute that he wants to be just like him. One day Dennis, Brandon and Coleson will have the best time together doing big boy things. I hope they remain close as daddy time is very important.
Happy Hump Day!
Monday, March 15, 2010
1. I am OCD about cleaning. I don’t go to bed at night until everything is picked up and it is a must that I do the works on the weekend. I will say that I’m not as bad now that I am a mother.
2. I always try to put other people before myself. I do like putting myself first at times but it makes me feel good to put others before me. Dennis is the same way. Just another reason why I love him.
3. I love to shop and have recently become obsessed with shoes for Coleson. There are so many cute ones that I have to MAKE myself not buy them all.
4. My favorite food is Mexican and I could literally eat it 5 times a week. Dennis and I eat it once a week and have a little date night. We look forward to it every week.
5. I am a die hard bulldog fan and love the fact that I have converted my family to love them just as much as I do. I love to see Dennis or one of my children sporting State gear. We can’t wait for football season. Go Dawgs!
6. I always have a project going whether it is sewing, decorating or even cleaning cabinets out. I don’t sit still and will go until I can’t go any longer.
7. I love to spend a Sunday afternoon riding around looking at houses with a fun Sonic drink. It is relaxing to me and great quality time with the hubby!
Now the 7 people I tag are:
Bethany, Caroline, Amanda, Nichole, Rebecca, Valerie, & Emily Anne
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Dennis showed me this video the other night and I really enjoyed watching it. I have been having a really hard time understanding the WHY in a lot of things lately. This video really sums it up. Thank you Dennis for sharing this with me. It is a wonderful video.
Monday, March 08, 2010
Sunday, March 07, 2010
and being goofy for the camera.
Sorry for all the pictures but I can't control my self sometimes.
I wish I could capture every moment of their lives because it goes by so fast.
The family singing "Happy Birthday" to Abbey.
Brandon and Anneliese waiting on the cake to be cut.
Brandon is so sweet to his little brother. He loves to hold his hand and walk beside him.
The BIG girl getting ready to open gifts.