Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Big Mess!

Yesterday the daycare called and said that Coleson was running fever so I left work right after lunch to get him. He tends to run a fever when he is teething. We have a cabinet that is perfect for his reach that I have cleaned out and I let him play in. This entertains him while we are cooking or cleaning up the kitchen. Well I apparently put his box of Cheerio’s down there and he decided to pour half the box on the floor. So I let him and Rascal clean up the mess themselves. Coleson thought it was so funny and was cracking himself up.

Coleson stayed home with his Daddy today and they had some boy time. I am so thankful that Dennis is able to help me out when he is sick.

1 comment:

The Trobough's said...

What great fun! WC is teething and is no fun :( Hope Coleson feels better!