Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Memories Made....

I have been glued to the TV on Monday nights for the past few months watching The Bachelor. No, I was not pleased with the outcome, but I was excited when he took the girls to St. Lucia. It brought back SOO many memories from my honeymoon. It is the most romantic place I have ever been. I am so thankful that Dennis and I got to go there and spend a wonderful week relaxing and distressing from all the wedding stuff. Honeymoons are very much needed after a big wedding celebration. I hope to go back for our anniversary one day.

So here’s to memories made and many more to come….






We have a very busy weekend sneaking up on us. Lots of baseball/softball practices as well as a birthday party and wedding to attend.

1 comment:

Daphne said...

I thought of you when I was watching too! It seems like a paradise.