Monday, March 15, 2010

7 Things

Katie tagged me to participate in the 7 Things List. I am supposed to list 7 facts about myself and then tag seven other people to do the same. So here goes....

1. I am OCD about cleaning. I don’t go to bed at night until everything is picked up and it is a must that I do the works on the weekend. I will say that I’m not as bad now that I am a mother.

2. I always try to put other people before myself. I do like putting myself first at times but it makes me feel good to put others before me. Dennis is the same way. Just another reason why I love him.

3. I love to shop and have recently become obsessed with shoes for Coleson. There are so many cute ones that I have to MAKE myself not buy them all.

4. My favorite food is Mexican and I could literally eat it 5 times a week. Dennis and I eat it once a week and have a little date night. We look forward to it every week.

5. I am a die hard bulldog fan and love the fact that I have converted my family to love them just as much as I do. I love to see Dennis or one of my children sporting State gear. We can’t wait for football season. Go Dawgs!

6. I always have a project going whether it is sewing, decorating or even cleaning cabinets out. I don’t sit still and will go until I can’t go any longer.

7. I love to spend a Sunday afternoon riding around looking at houses with a fun Sonic drink. It is relaxing to me and great quality time with the hubby!

Now the 7 people I tag are:

Bethany, Caroline, Amanda, Nichole, Rebecca, Valerie, & Emily Anne

1 comment:

Katie A. said...

Since you love to shop and I hate to shop, I think I need to hire you as my personal shopper, haha!