Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

First, I would like to say Happy Birthday to my Daddy! We hope you have a wonderful day.

Now on to this little man.


Oh how he is changing everyday. I knew the day would come when he would start crying when Dennis or I dropped him off at daycare, but I didn't know it would start last week. Before last week, he wanted down as soon as I got in his room and was off to play never looking back to see if I was still there. Not anymore. He will not let me put him down nor will he go to his teacher. I do realize that he is fine 5 minutes after I leave but it sure is hard leaving him while he is screaming and has his hands out for me to come back. I have been told this is just a stage and for me not to worry that he is just fine.

We are always looking for an excuse at work to bring food to snack on during the day. So what better day than today.... St. Patrick's Day. We were told to bring something green so I brought Guacamole Dip. It was a huge hit. It doesn't look to pretty in the bowl but it sure was yummy!

Dennis is at home with Brandon today and one of his friends got to come play with him. They were going to the ball field to play around. Dennis wanted to work with Brandon some for baseball. There just isn't enough time the few days we get him so today was perfect. Brandon loves his Daddy and it is so cute that he wants to be just like him. One day Dennis, Brandon and Coleson will have the best time together doing big boy things. I hope they remain close as daddy time is very important.


Happy Hump Day!

No comments: