Sunday, March 07, 2010

Weekend Full of Fun!

We had a fun, busy weekend. Saturday Abbey had softball and Brandon had baseball practice. It was such a beautiful day and really nice to get some warm fresh air. Coleson enjoys the ballfields already. At times, I wish things were different for me there, but it is what it is. Anywho - Abbey and I enjoyed lunch with my mom and we came home to rest before a wedding in Byram. One of Dennis's friends got married so we enjoyed spending time with some old friends of his. Sunday we went to church and then to Ma's house to eat. She had a little party for Abbey.

The kids enjoyed spending time with each other

and being goofy for the camera.

Sorry for all the pictures but I can't control my self sometimes.

I wish I could capture every moment of their lives because it goes by so fast.

The family singing "Happy Birthday" to Abbey.

Brandon and Anneliese waiting on the cake to be cut.

Brandon is so sweet to his little brother. He loves to hold his hand and walk beside him.

The BIG girl getting ready to open gifts.

It is so hard to believe that this is the 5th birthday I have gotten to celebrate with Abbey.

Coleson is trying to take Abbey's bath confetti from her. Sorry Abbey! This is the first of many things he will try to take from you. We are so proud of the patience that she has with her little brothers.

Now he has spotted something Brandon has.
After Ma's, it was off to Abbey's select softball practice and then to another birthday party.

Abbey and Brandon had a great time jumping on the trampoline

and Coleson enjoyed swinging with his daddy

and having all the girls pull him in his wagon.

He was so nasty by the time we left the party. We went straight home and got in the bath tub.

We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and got to enjoy the nice spring like weather. My friend Nichole is having her baby Tuesday and I can't wait to meet her. It has been fun watching her grow for the last nine months but I can't wait any longer. Coleson is ready for a new friend at daycare.

No comments: