Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ok, so my roommate, Lauren, sometimes says some things that are so funny. Her boyfriend, Chad, had mailed her a package to the Post Office and she was going to pick it up yesterday after work. She calls me to get directions and I tell her you take Gallitan St. and turn left at the red light off the exit and it will be on your left a few miles up that road. So, anyway she calls me while Dennis and I are on our way to Abbey's Basketball Game in Clinton because she thinks she might be going the wrong way because she hasn't seen the sign yet. Lauren is going pretty slow because she has hit 5:00 traffic and there were tons of cars. Out of nowhere she says "Gosh, this place is pretty far away. I didn't know it was past Pearl." I'm thinking ok why is she up around Pearl. I told her that Gallitan St. wasn't around Pearl and she said well I just passed the Pearl St. sign. I started cracking up and told her that Pearl St. was a street in downtown Jackson, not the city of Pearl. She will never live this one down.

No comments: