Wednesday, January 31, 2007



I posted this picture of my sister’s car tag a few months ago because she had two year stickers and no month sticker. I laughed at her for awhile about this one. Sometimes I think her hair should really be blond. People say that about me too but I’m not that bad. Anyway, I had forgotten about it until my sister calls me this morning at work to tell me that she just got pulled over for her tag. She said that the policeman walked up to her car and was laughing. She asked him what was so funny and he replied, “Did you know that your car tag has 2 years and no month?” She laughed and said, “Yes!” He asked her if her friends had laughed at her about this. She said, “No, but my sister posted it on her blog.” He told her not to worry about it because she will be getting a new tag next year but that she could go to the courthouse and see if they would give her a new month tag. I wish I would have been in the car with her because I would have probably been rolling around in the floor board laughing so hard.

No comments: