Tuesday, May 08, 2007

4 months!!!

The wedding is 4 months from today. It is 123 days away. Ok, so I’m not counting down or anything. I am getting very excited and nervous and the same time. I’m nervous that everything may not get done in time. There are still tons of things that need to be done. My invitations were ordered and have come in but I have not seen them yet. My mom is supposed to get them this weekend. I plan to start addressing them right away so that I won’t be totally stressed out when I have hundreds of these things to address a few weeks before I have to mail them out. I had my first alterations fitting yesterday for my wedding dress. It will take about 8 weeks to get it back. Let’s hope it’s not more than 8. I will be freaking out. My bridesmaid’s dresses also came in and I was very pleased with the way they looked. My sister tried hers on and it looked really good. Hopefully they will look good on the wedding day as well. We are taking our Engagement pictures this Saturday. I hope they turn out. Ok, so enough about the wedding. We had a busy weekend as usual. Abbey had softball practice and Brandon had a game on Saturday then we took them to the zoo. I thought my favorite animal was a monkey but I am slowly changing my mind. Every time I see one at a zoo it is doing something disgusting so I am thinking that I may need to find a new animal to like. Maybe one that seems to be a little cleaner. The zoo was fun and it was a great day to go. The weather turned out to be really nice.

No comments: