Thursday, August 02, 2007

New Patio!

Dennis and I have been working on a patio to add onto the back porch. Well Dennis has been doing most of the work. I mostly just sit back and watch. He is almost done putting the pavers down. He should finish that tonight. We are also putting flower beds around it. Hopefully it will look nice and we will be able to enjoy it when it cools off some. We hope to buy some patio furniture soon to put out there. In a few weeks we plan on pulling up all of the old bushes in the front yard and redoing those. They look awful and hopefully we can make it look better. Anything should help.

I have other wedding shower this weekend in Vicksburg. It should turn out really nice. I will be sure and post pictures sometimes next week. After this one, I only have four more to go. I have been so busy lately with wedding stuff. Hopefully things will slow down in about 5 weeks when we are married. 37 days and counting down!!!


No comments: