Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My Birthday Weekend......

My birthday was this past Friday and oh what an eventful day it was. I want go into any details as most of you know EXACTLY what I am talking about. It was a scary day as well with the storm that came through. We made the best of it though and went out to eat at P.F. Chang's that night with my parents, my sister, and Preston.




We were supposed to have family pictures made on Saturday but the weather was so unpredictable that we had to cancel. It was also very muddy so we are going to reschedule soon. We went and ate at Cock of the Walk Saturday night with Dennis' mom, sister, and her kids. We all had a great time and the food was yummy!

Sunday we went to Ma's and had my birthday lunch and then we had a wedding shower for Bethany. When you put all of the crazy events aside, the weekend turned out to be really good. Thanks to everyone it made it wonderful.


No comments: