Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update on Baby Steed

I had my 13 week appointment yesterday and everything is going well. I was afraid to step on the scale for fear of how much I had gained. Come to find out, I actually lost 3 pounds. I'm not sure where the 3 pounds went considering my clothes are starting to get really tight. The doctor said that it was normal during the first 3 months so we will trust him on that.

The heartbeat was strong at about 160 bpm. I have a feeling that we have a girl in there, but who knows. I am strictly going by the fast heartbeat, but we will know the first of October. I go back for my next appointment on September 8th so lets hope for another great report.

1 comment:

Valerie Davis said...

So happy for you and your healthy baby!! The doctor thinks we'll go in the next 10 days or so!! so keep us in your prayers!!