Sunday, May 24, 2009


Coleson's Aunt Cathy and Uncle Bill were in town this weekend and they came by to see him. They saw him when he was a week old so they were suprised to see how much he had changed. He was so good for them. They keep up with my blog so they see him all the time, but it was great for them to see him in person. Abbey is supposed to have a tournament in Tupelo at the end of June so hopefully the rest of my family will get to see him again soon. It has been way to long. Sorry the pictures didn't turn out good. I found these on my camera. I guess Brandon took these. He loves taking pictures.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Callaways said...

Did you make his little outfit??

Stephanie Steed said...

no but I have made some that I need to post. I even made an a-line dress. It is so much fun to do. I am addicted.