Thursday, October 29, 2009

9 Months Old....

I CANNOT believe that Coleson is 9 months old already. It is really hard for me to believe that my baby boy is getting so big. He had a great check up today and is right on track with things. He does have an ear infection in his right ear. Hopefully we will get that cleared up soon. I have changed doctors. We are still with Children's Medical Group but we see a doctor at the Madison clinic. We really like him and feel that Coleson and our future children will all be able to use him until they are teenagers.

His stats:
weight - 21 pounds
height - 29 inches long
hc - 46 cm

He didn't get any shots today, but he did get his thumb pricked. He didn't like that too much. He goes back for his next check up at a year old. :(


This is the way Coleson was sleeping last night when I went in to check on him. He looked so peaceful. This is my favorite sleep position for a baby and this was the first time I've seen him sleeping like this. So sweet!
Waiting on the doctor to come check me out!


Some things I am doing these days:
- crawling everywhere
- trying to pull up but can't quite do it
- eating lots of table foods - peas, green beans, carrots, corn, sweet potatoes, okra, bread
- he has two bottom teeth now - I was wondering if he would ever have any.
- says DaDa, BaBa, and MaMa (just a few times)
I have added a button called "Praying For Stellan" at the top of my blog. Please take a few minutes and pray for this little boy. He was diagnosed with SVT while in the womb and has had trouble with it ever since. He turned a year old today and is now back in the hospital and is not doing too well. I don't know this family personally but have been following their blog for a while now. They are such a precious family and it breaks my heart to see this sweet little baby boy suffering. I am so thankful to have three healthy children. We are blessed in so many ways!

No comments: