Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Post of Pictures

This post is just a little about what has been going on at our house in pictures. Coleson and Easton started Pre-K last week. They both love it and Coleson thinks he is as big as Brandon when he has homework to do at night.
Brandon's baseball team has a paintball team party. They all have a great time doing this. Not my idea of fun. HA!
Abbey had Meet the Cougars the other night.
She also had her first slow pitch softball game for this season.
Abbey started 10th grade and Brandon started 6th grade. Yikes! The years sure are going fast.
Easton got a pai of cowboy boots a few weeks ago and he wore them all day everyday the first few days he got them. Whatever works at my house. We have to pick and choose are battles. This was one that I wasnt fighting.
Easton had played so hard that he just couldnt play anymore.
My sweet boy and I watching cartoons after a week at Disney World.
Have a great day!

No comments: