Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

I picked the picture of Abbey and Brandon up last night. It turned out great. I will take a picture of it tonight and post for everyone to see. Dennis is going to love it. He has the perfect spot in his house to hang it. I can’t wait to see how it looks. I also bought him two buffet lamps to go with it.

I am so glad that the holiday weekend is almost here. Dennis and I are going to the MSU football game tomorrow night. It is probably going to be extremely HOTT, but it will be good to go back and see how much the school has changed since I was last there. It has been about 2 years since I’ve been to a game. I am really excited about it. I am off work on Friday. We won’t get back until late Thursday night so I went ahead and took off so I would be exhausted all weekend. Hopefully I will be able to pick Brandon up from day care and we can meet Dennis for lunch on Friday. I will get Abbey from the Courthouse early as well, but she has to get out of school first. She wanted me to check her out early, but I told her she need to stay in school if it wasn’t important for her to leave. We are also off on Monday. It is going to be great to have a 4 day weekend. I am in need of one bad.

Saturday, Dennis is going to a Fantasy Football draft. He will be there most of the day so the kids and I are going to try and do something fun. I have no idea what yet. I will let them decide what they want to do. My boss said that Dillard’s is having a big sale. She is a shoe fanatic so I want to go by and see what they have. I hate buying shoes and never do it. They may have something I want. If you don’t know me very well, I LOVE to shop. I do it as often as I can.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend. I will post pictures from the game and our weekend on Tuesday.

No comments: