Friday, August 25, 2006

Pictures of Abbey and Brandon

I took some pictures of Abbey and Brandon a couple of weeks ago at Rebecca’s house. I was having it enlarged and framed for Dennis for his birthday in December. I know it was kind of early to take them, but I needed a back up plan in case they didn’t turn out the way I thought they would. Dennis figured out that I had taken some so I went ahead and showed him. I took the picture to have it framed this week so it should be ready hopefully next week. The frame is so pretty that I picked out. It is going to look great on his wall. I was glad that he figured it out because I was worried about how I was going to keep it from him for so long and that the kids might change a good bit before December. The second picture is the one that I blew up. I will probably have some of the other pictures enlarged and frame them as well. I will post a picture of the finished product when it is framed and I get it back.
  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Ueltschey's said...

Well, it is official. You cannot keep a secret!