Thursday, October 26, 2006

Will it be a girl or boy?

My friend, Rebecca, from work is pregnant. She told me on Friday as I was leaving. She walked out with me and opened her bible and there was a sonogram. I was SO shocked but very excited at the same time. She is 9 weeks today and her due date is May 31st. She told our office yesterday and everyone was very excited for her. I can’t wait to find out what she is having. The Chinese calendar is saying it will be a girl. We will have to wait until January to find out. She will be so cute pregnant.

Abbey has a school program tonight. She is a Chinese girl. They are studying different cultures in school. It was originally outside but because of this nice weather it will be at a church next to her school. I will try and take some pictures and post them tomorrow.

No comments: