Monday, April 02, 2007

This weekend was very busy as usual. Dennis went to Hattiesburg Saturday for his fantasy baseball draft. My mom and I had a baby shower to go to and then we shopped around some and took care of some more wedding things. We went to Highland Village to a store called Turkoyz and I am obsessed with it now. It was great and I could have bought a ton of things. It is very cute jewelry at a very reasonable price. I will be visiting the store again quite a few more times I’m sure. I went and registered at Dillards. I only have a few more places to register at and I will be done with that. I figured registering would be fun, but it is a hassle to me. It was fun the first time, but now it feels like a chore. I know that it will be worth it in the end though. I got Abbey and Brandon’s Easter baskets back and I did take a picture of them to post, but I left my camera cord at home of course. They turned out really cute. Hopefully I will post a picture of them soon.

No comments: