Monday, March 26, 2007

Dennis and I had a very productive weekend. We were off Friday so that we could get some things done. We took Brandon to get his booster shots Friday morning and he did AWESOME. He didn’t shed a tear and he had three shots. Dennis and I were very surprised. Dennis had been talking it up all week telling him that it will feel like a pinch and that’s it. He also told him that he could get a shotgun that he wanted from Wal-Mart if he acted like a big boy. Well he acted better than a big boy so we went to Wal-Mart and got the shotgun. I had to walk out of the room after they did the first one because I am terrified of needles and my stomach start turning so I thought I’d better walk out of the room before I embarrassed myself. We also started cleaning out Dennis’s house some. We cleaned out the closet that I will have once we are married and I brought over a few clothes. We are moving a few things at a time because it will be crazy if we try and move everything at once. I also bought Abbey and Brandon Easter baskets. They are being monogrammed right now so I will post a picture of them when I get one. We also registered at Belk. I picked out my china and one of my everyday patterns. We were planning on registering at Dillard’s but I was worn out after Belk so I will go back one day this week after work and register.

Congratulations to my sister for getting into grad school. She was picked for first round at Jackson State for speech pathology. She will be moving to Jackson in August to start school there. She was very excited and relieved at the same time. Jackson State has a great program and the school is off of Lakeland Drive.

No comments: