Thursday, March 01, 2007

190 days........

The wedding is in 190 days. I know that sounds like a lot, but it’s really not. It will definitely be here before we know it. The planning is still going strong. I found a dress this past weekend as well as bridesmaid dresses, a junior bridesmaid dress, and a flower girl dress. I am glad that I found them because they take 12 weeks to come in. If they need to be altered, that will be another 10 weeks. With all that said, they should be ready about middle August. Let’s hope they come in early and the alterations don’t take quite that long. I will really be nervous if they aren’t ready by August. Dennis and I picked out tuxes. I didn’t really do much picking. I went along mostly for support, but he did a very good job. Those all have to be fitted by July 8th. As you can see, my calendar is already filling up and this is just the beginning. We also decided on where we wanted to go on a honeymoon. We booked the trip to St. Lucia a few days ago. I am so excited about going. I wish we were leaving tomorrow. We booked it through Sandals. Go to www.sandals.com to see more about the resort. Don’t forget to keep checking the wedding website. There should be a few new updates soon. I am going to look at flowers and a photographer this Saturday so maybe I will have good luck this weekend as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post a picture of that ring of yours!