Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just a little update on the wedding plans. They are still going smoothly. Dennis and I decided to go to St. Lucia on our honeymoon. I’m not sure if I have already posted that or not, but anyway I am getting so excited. We are down to about 5 ½ months (169 days). We are going to pick out invitations in a few weeks so I am excited about that as well. I have decided that I am moving out of my apartment at the end of May. This is when my lease comes up. I will be homeless for a few months, but I am going to live with Dennis’s sister until the wedding. We are having a huge garage sale in June so I will be getting rid of most of my things. I am going to go ahead and put my clothes in my “new” closet at his house and pretty much live out of a bag for a few months. It will be worth it though. I will be saving money for us. We went and registered at Target the other night and we had lots of help. Abbey and Brandon wanted to scan everything for us. Abbey kept picking out stuff that we could register for. It was cute. She said, “Are yall going to get all of this for free?” Yeah right, I wish. I guess she thought when we were done they were going to load up all the goodies in the car for us to take home. We were walking past the electronics and she said, “Why don’t yall register for an Ipod or a Wii?” I started laughing and told her that people probably wouldn’t buy us anything if they saw those two items on the list. It was cute though. Tomorrow is going to be a BIG day for Brandon. He is getting his shots for school. The health department told Dennis that he would have to have 3 or 4. Yikes! I am terrified of shots so I don’t have any room to talk about being a big person about it. Dennis told him that if he did well that he would buy him a shotgun (a toy on of course) from Wal-Mart that he wants. After that, Dennis is applying for his passport and then we are off to register at Belk and Dillard’s. It is going to be a busy day, but we will be very productive which is what we were going for. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you ever going to post a picture of your ring???

Stephanie Steed said...

Jenn who????