Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dennis and I met with the preacher yesterday afternoon and things went really well. I was a little nervous about going because I had no idea what he was going to ask me, but things turned out great. He wants to meet with us three more times and the last time we meet will be about the ceremony. We are at 184 days until the wedding so we are getting very excited. We also met with the florist last night to talk about flowers. I have no clue about flowers so I pretty much left it up to her as to what they will look like. I just basically told the lady how many of everything I need. She has done lots of weddings and I’ve heard nothing but good things about her so I am going to trust her with this. So far everyone I’ve talked to has been extremely pleased. I just hope I am able to remember to look at them on the day of the weeding to see what they look like. I’ve heard from several people that they didn’t even know what their flowers looked like for their wedding. I will have pictures of them if I don’t get to see them.

No comments: