Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Newlyweds!!!

So Dennis and I are back from St. Lucia and we are finally married. The wedding was perfect and there is nothing that I would change if I could. Everything went really well which was very surprising to me. I was very nervous, but I figured I would be. The honeymoon was wonderful and neither of us wanted to come back. It was beautiful and I will post pictures soon. I should be getting my wedding pictures back tomorrow and I will post some pictures of those as well. The photographer took about 1,100 pictures so it will take me a while to look at all of them and decide which ones to post. Be patient, I promise they will eventually get posted. Married life has been wonderful so far. Abbey and Brandon were so glad when we got back. I am off to bed but maybe I will have time tomorrow to update you with some pics!

No comments: