Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So I am off to Vicksburg tonight to start getting things ready for the wedding. I can’t believe that we are 3 days away. The last 7 months have flown by but I am glad it is here and will be in the past in a few days. Planning a wedding can be very stressful. I am taking Abbey to get her nails done tonight and also get her some new earrings for the wedding. She just got her ears pierced and is very excited about getting to change them out on our wedding day. Dennis is taking Brandon to get his haircut. He needs to look handsome for all the pictures he will be taken. I will be sure and post pictures of everything when I get back. We are leaving for New Orleans Saturday night and will be flying out Sunday morning. I am so excited about going to St. Lucia. It will be so nice to relax for a whole week on the beach.

No comments: