Tuesday, July 15, 2008

House Divided.......

 

I think there may be war at my house as to whether the baby is going to be a Cardinal fan or a Braves Fan. I emailed my dad a picture of the sonogram this morning and he replied back to both Dennis and I that we had a Cardinal fan in the making. Dennis came back with the above picture as a come back. I hate the Braves, but I thought this was so funny! Maybe the little bean will grow up to like both teams. Who knows! For now, it looks like he will be a Cardinal fan since a onesie has already been purchased by the grandparents and we are still have no Braves gear.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

Okay, that was hilarious! I bet you dad got a kick out of that!!
I think that Baby Steed should pick a TOTALLY different team!!

Valerie Davis said...

O MY GOSH!! Congratulations!! I know ya'll are so excited and we will definitely keep ya'll in our prayers!! You've gotta keep us updated on everything!! Good Luck girl!!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!! And so exciting! - Love you, Lauren

Anonymous said...

Grandmothers can buy whatever they want to. Just wait until we find out whether it is a girl or boy.