Monday, July 14, 2008

Notice anything different at the top..............

It's true!!!! Baby Steed is on the way and will be here in February. My due date is February 15, 2009 and we could not be more excited. That is the same day that Dennis asked me to marry him. It is a special day and would be more perfect for our little one to be born on. I had an ultrasound today and we heard the heart beat and saw the little legs and arms move. The heart beat was 176 bpm. It was so sweet and really made me feel like I was pregnant. You start to wonder when you can't feel anything, but today made it so real. Abbey and Brandon are thrilled and can't wait. They are excited about having a little brother or sister. Please keep us in your prayers as our little bean grows.

1 comment:

The Ueltschey's said...

YEA!! I am so excited!!