Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tomorrow is the day...

That's right. Baby Coleson will make his grand entrance into the world sometimes tomorrow. This is happening for a few reasons. I went to the doctor today for my 37 1/2 week appointment and my blood pressure was high and I was also swollen. The doctor said that he wanted to induce tomorrow morning so I said OK. I was a little shocked to say the least. Dennis and I have to be at Women's in the morning at 5:30. Please pray for baby Coleson and I for a safe and healthy delivery. I am very nervous and extremely excited at the same time. It is hard to believe that Dennis and I will be holding our sweet baby boy in just a short period of time. It seems like just a few months ago that we found out were were having a baby. Somebody will be posting pictures just as soon as they can.

No comments: