Monday, June 01, 2009

I am getting so big...

This post is more for me but some of you will enjoy as well. I want to document this so that I can get it in the baby book one day. Here are a few things that Coleson has been doing lately at 4 months.

-He smiles at anyone and everything.
-He is a morning baby. He is in such a good mood when he wakes up. As soon as he sees one of us standing over his bed, he gives us a big smile.
-He is rolling over now from stomach to back.
-He is eating some baby food now. He has had bananas and sweet potatoes. He likes bananas ok, but he LOVES sweet potatoes. He gets mad when I run out.
-He is starting to coo at us.
-He makes a noise with his mouth where he sticks his tongue out and blows.
-He is still sleeping all night which is great for Dennis and me.
-He will notice us now and follow us around with his eyes. When I put him in the car, he will watch me shut the door.
-He is the favorite at his daycare. I know this because they tell me all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww -- he's the favorite everywhere! Precious baby!

Laurie