Thursday, January 21, 2010

An Afternoon Stroll

Yesterday Coleson and I got to spend the day together. He woke up about 5:30 and was running a fever so I decided to keep him home. I took him to the doctor and everything checked out fine so I guess we had a good ole fever virus. He is much better today and we are both back to our normal schedules. He loves his wagon that he got for Christmas so I took him for a little stroll in the driveway yesterday afternoon. His hair do is so wild and crazy these days. It is so curly in the back. Dennis said that Brandon's hair was curly like this when he was a baby so I guess he gets those from Dennis. My hair has absolutely zero curl and want even hold a curl if I try so I knew this wasn't one of my genes. They will probably go away after his first hair cut but lets hope not. We have a super busy weekend ahead of us as Coleson has two birthday parties so that means lots of cake and ice cream for us. Abbey and Brandon come home tomorrow night and we can't wait.

No comments: