Friday, January 08, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray!

My brother and sister are coming home tonight and I am so excited. I don’t get to see them very much so I get really excited when Daddy and Momma tell me they are coming. They tell me baseball/softball season is just around the corner and I will see them more. I can't wait!

(notice all my teeth?)
My daddy gives me my bottle and rocks me to sleep everynight. I throw a fit until my Momma gets my monkey and then I calm down. I have to hold on to it really tight until I fall asleep.

They tell me I am about to have a birthday soon. They taught me to hold up one finger and I do it all the time.

I finally fell asleep. I was just bluffing them because when they laid me down I surprised them like always and opened my eyes but I went right back asleep.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be getting spoiled for sure. I have my big sis wrapped around my finger. She lets me come in her room and not my big brother. :)

1 comment: