Friday, September 08, 2006

Another packed weekend!

We have another big weekend planned. It should be lots of fun and Abbey and Brandon should have a great time.

Tonight we are eating dinner with Dennis’s mom, sister and her kids. Then we are off to Disney on Ice. This year is The Incredibles. I am excited because I have never been and have been wanting to for a long time. Tomorrow we are getting up very early and going to the MSU / Auburn Game. It is at 11:30. Abbey and Brandon have never been to a college football game so I am excited to take them to there first at Mississippi State. Abbey is an Ole Miss fan but I am slowly but surely trying to convert her. :) My parents are riding with us and we are meeting my sister for breakfast. We are going to take the kids to the Lodge to buy them t-shirts. I am going to purchase them a mini cowbell so they can sneak in the game. They are so much fun to have. Hopefully the game won’t be too hot but it is at 11:30 so I am sure we will sweat to death. The good thing is Dennis is off so we won’t be in a rush to get back. I will post pictures on Monday of our weekend. I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.

No comments: