Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Finally Posted Again!

It has been awhile since the last time I posted anything. Not much has been going on. Dennis had Abbey and Brandon last weekend so we went and ate catfish with his mom on Friday night. It was really good. Saturday we shopped around some and then Dennis had to work so I watched Abbey and Brandon for him. Monday night he had a softball game. It was at 6:15 and I didn’t think that it would be that cold but I froze. This next Monday I will be sure and take a jacket. They have a double header so we will be out there a little later. Tuesday night we went and ate oysters at Stone Pony in Canton. They have $.25 oysters on Tuesday night. We have been talking about going for a few weeks, but Dennis usually works on Tuesday’s. He took off so that we could go. It was really sweet of him. Yesterday Dennis worked at the Southern Farm Bureau Classic Golf Tournament. His company is the main sponsor so they get to volunteer to work a day. It is really nice because they get to spend a whole day playing pretty much.

We are going to my grandparent’s house this weekend. It has been a REALLY long time since I’ve been. I think the last time was Easter. They were really excited. My mom is going to meet us there. On Sunday Dennis is getting Abbey and Brandon at 1:00 and we are going to the golf tournament for a little while. I hope the weather is nice. That is about all that has happened in the last week. Have a good weekend!!!!

No comments: