Friday, September 29, 2006

My Two Favorite TV Shows

I love Grey’s Anatomy. At the end of the second season, a few people at my work were talking about how good Grey’s Anatomy was. I decided to start with the first season and watch it. Dennis and I watched the first season in a few days and couldn’t wait until the second season came out. The day it came out, which was about 2 weeks ago, Dennis bought it for us. We have been watching it like crazy so that we could start season three when it came on again. We are finally just about caught up. We will finish season two tonight and I have recorded the first two episodes of season three so that we could stay in order. It is a great show. I’m not a big TV person, but Dennis is slowly but surely changing that. I am really getting hooked on several weekly shows. Lost is another one that we watch. The next season starts Wednesday and I can’t wait. The last season leaves you hanging like always. If you don’t watch theses two shows, you should really start. You will not be disappointed.

No comments: