Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dennis is finally coming back from Las Vegas today. He has only been gone 4 days but it seems like forever. I am picking him up at the airport at 5:00. By the way he’s been talking, he had a really good time. He saw several celebrities and even met a few. I think his favorite was the lead singer from The Killers. He loves that band so I was glad he got to meet him. He is pretty warn out. If you’ve never been to Vegas, you do A LOT of walking. I went shopping while he was gone. My mom took me to the Boardwalk in Shreveport, LA on Monday so that I could get my Christmas presents from her and my dad. It was a really nice place. It was SO cold though. It was an outdoor mall so we had to go outside to get in each store. I was so ready to turn the heater on in the car. I got a lot of cute things for Christmas. I can’t wait until I get them.

I am so sad. My favorite Mexican restaurant in Jackson closed. I was excited when they opened about 6 months ago because there has been one in every town I’ve lived in and now the one in Jackson has closed. I went last night to get something to go and there was a sign on the door. Oh well, there is still one by the Dogwood Mall that I can eat at. I am getting hungry just thinking about it. Yummy!!!!

No comments: