Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birthday Dinner....

Last night we went to eat mexican for Abbey's birthday. Dennis's mom, step dad, sister, and her kids ate with us. We all had a great time. Every year Abbey and I try and pick places that will embarass you on your birthday. This year was a good one for her because she didn't even see me tell the waiter that it was her birthday. I guess she thought I had forgotten. Yeah right!! How could I forget that? She has a disadvantage every year because we always spend my birthday at the ball field so we usually have to celebrate on another night. She gets so mad when hers is more embarassing but I love it! Brandon, guess what? Your birthday is finally next!




We finally got all the candles lit...

and guess who blew them out?? Brandon!! Check out the expression on Abbey's face. Priceless.


My two special children.

Coleson and his youngest cousin, Chloe. She sure does love her baby cousin and he loves her too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Stephanie and me[abbey] we have two very special people at the house. But to me three special people are at the house[you too baby].Do you know why because what does Daddy always do to you? He asks you a question and then he leaves and you are talking to yourself!HaHa! I love you baby!