Monday, March 02, 2009

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend my cousin Brady got married in Cleveland. We had the rehearsal dinner Friday night and then the wedding Saturday. Congrats Brady and Ann Marie!!

Rehearsal Dinner:
Brady, the groom, posing for Brandon. He loves to take pictures so I give him my camera and let him go at it.



Justin (my cousin) and Brandon. Brandon LOVES Justin. He is always asking about him.


My cousin Mary Margaret got up and sang a song at the rehearsal dinner.

Sweet Coleson being so good during the entire dinner.


Reception:


Dennis, Stephanie, Abbey, Brandon, and Coleson

Ann Marie and her dad



No, Justin does not need a wheel chair. We all got a kick out of him riding in this. He kept getting up on two wheels.


Bethany and Preston dancing. The band was great!



Brandon made Abbey take a picture in front of this tree.

Me and Dennis enjoying the band.

It was freezing so I wore my jacket. Great fashion statement, huh?

Our three sweet children.




No comments: