Sunday, July 05, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

Wow! What a busy weekend we had. I am exhausted to say the least. Our weekend started out with a birthday party Friday afternoon for Anneliese. She had a Hello Kitty party at her house. Abbey and Brandon had a great time sliding down the giant waterslide.





We ate lunch at my parents house Saturday. My family came down from Cleveland. I didn't get any pictures of Abbey and Brandon. They were way to busy to stop for a photo shoot!!



We cooked out with some friends Saturday evening and shot fireworks. We had a great time and ate some good food. This is Coleson's first friend. Stella Grace was born about 3 weeks before Coleson. It was great having a friend pregnant at the same time. There was always someone to talk to. Stella Grace and Coleson are going to have so much fun growing up together.



Sweet Babies!

I attempted to get a picture of all three of our children and this was the best I could get.

Brandon and Sadie Leigh swinging.

Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?

Thank you Scotty, Valerie and Tanner for my bib. I loved it and it was perfect for the weekend.






Today, my nephew Taylor, turned 13. He had a cookout at his house to celebrate. Happy Birthday, Taylor! We hope you had a great day and we love you!!

2 comments:

Valerie Davis said...

yay!! I'm so glad you loved the bib!! and omg you are so talented with all your baby clothes!! love it!!

Stephanie Steed said...

Thanks! That was so sweet of you to send that to him. I was so excited when I opened it up. Thanks again for sending it to him.