I CAN NOT believe that my sweet baby boy is 6 months old already. We are half way to ONE! He has been such a joy in our life and we are so very thankful for him. He is so much fun right now and is about to start getting into everything.
He went to the doctor today.
Weight: 17 lbs. 10 oz.
Height: 2 ft. 4 in.
Head cm: 48
He is changing so much everyday. Here are a few things that he is doing right now.
- he is eating two jars of #2 baby food and likes them all so far
- he is in a size 3 diaper
- he is sitting up by himself
- he is trying to crawl and gets frustrated when he can’t
- he wants to drink out of our cup every time he sees it
- he drinks juice out of a sippy cup
- he blows bubbles all the time
- he coos at us constantly
- he loves Rascal and watches him all the time
- he loves playing in his exersaucer
- and of course he is SPOILED ROTTEN
Happy Half Birthday, Coleson. Momma, Daddy, Abbey, and Brandon love you so much!
1 day ago