Sunday, November 15, 2009

MSU vs. Alabama

This is one of OUR family traditions!
We had a very, very busy weekend but it was a lot of fun. We headed out Friday night to Dennis's moms house. They were all getting up early Saturday morning to go hunting. So... Coleson and I tagged along for the ride. Abbey loves hunting too so she was excited about going with her Daddy. They didn't kill anything but still enjoyed being in the woods. They all want me to give it a try so I think I may give it a shot this year. Hillarious, I know. I don't think I can be still or quite for that long.
We got back to Jackson around lunch, changed clothes and headed to Starkville. Abbey and Brandon absolutely love the football games and are so sad that we only have one game left, but it is against OLE MISS. This weekend we had homemade gumbo and it was really good. We missed Grammie and Pappy at the game. They were coming back from the Cayman Islands and couldn't make it. We were secretly wishing we were with them. Thank you for the T-shirts you brought the kids back.
Coleson, Brandon and Abbey
(it is so hard to get a good one of them all three of them these days)
Watching the HUGE jumbotron

Bully's BIGGEST fan!

Ring those cowbells
Concentrating on the game.

Yay bulldogs!


The dog pound dance...all you MSU fans know exactly what this is!

Abbey and I hosted a baby shower this afternoon that turned out really nice. Sweet Baby Will is due in January and we can't wait to meet him. We hope everyone had a great weekend. A busy week is ahead for us. I have several sewing projects to finish and a few more to get started on.


***Please keep my aunt, uncle and cousins in your prayers. A friend of Justin's passed away this weekend from a car accident. They are all taking it really hard.

No comments: