Monday, November 16, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

Abbey and Brandon did a little practice shooting yesterday afternoon with their Daddy. They were aiming at coke cans and bottles. They both have a really good aim. Dennis is such a great father to all three of his kids. They are all a daddy's girl and boys to say the least. I love to sit back and watch him enteract with them. It is just one of the many reason I married him. Coleson shows that he is now. Dennis and I both went in the daycare this morning to drop him off. I had a handful of stuff to take in. When we got ready to leave, Coleson turned and looked at Dennis and just started crying. He has never done that to me. Thank goodness because I don't know if I could leave him if he started that with me.

This picture of Brandon cracks me up. He likes to aim from many different angles.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: